Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Summer Morning Routine!

Hey everyone!Today I thought it would be a fun thing if I told y'all my summer morning routine. So let's get this started!


I normally wake up at seven or eight, I don't really enjoy sleeping in.😛 After that I go to kitchen and eat breakfast then I will catch up on youtube. And when I am done with that I get dressed, make my bed, and brush my hair and teeth, and put on my makeup. Once I am done with that, I do my chore, and then I get out my math and do a little bit of that. ( we have to do math because we didn't get to finish it in the school year.) Then I hang out with my friends all day long.


I hope you enjoyed this! If you want me to do my night time routine then comment down below. And that is it. Love y'all!

Love Ash💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time!

Hey everyone! today is July 1st, and I thought it would be a good idea to start this month if I tell y'all one of my stories in my life....