Saturday, July 15, 2017

Shoe Haul!

Hey everyone! I recently went shopping for some new shoes, since it is summer. And thought y'all would like to see them. so here they are!

#1
This pair of shoes, I got at kohls. They were originally $40, but ended up being $8 with kohls cash. That was a dealšŸ˜‹. They are super comfortable and very cute! the brand is Simply Vera-Vera Wang.


#2 
This next pairs brand is teva. They are basically chocos, but they are different brands, and I personally think they are much more comfortable. And they are like $60. There are also more styles. I gt these at shoe station, but I am sure you can find them at your local she store.


                                                              #3
This brand is champion, but I got these at a bargain store called dirt cheap. They are normally $20 but I got them for $4. they are in very nice shape and are very comfortable!  


#5
When I saw these heals I died! I thought they were super cute, my mom kept on giving me other pairs which were cute but these I loved! The brand is Blow-fish Malibu but I also bought them at she station. 





#6
these are very nice. I also bought these one at dirt cheap. The brand is Mossimo. they are great as play shoes and nice shoes. And these shoes were only $4 too!







I hope you enjoyed this post! this is my first post with me having to take pictures so I hope that they are good. And that is all I have to show y'all, BYE!


Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time!

Hey everyone! today is July 1st, and I thought it would be a good idea to start this month if I tell y'all one of my stories in my life....