My story!

Hey everyone! Welcome back. Today I thought it would be a good idea to share one of my story's with y'all that I wrote. It is not that good but I thought you guys would like it since a lot of  you liked my story I did a couple of days ago. So here it is.

The Bully

      I walked around with my hoodie over my head, trying not to be seen, But then Olivia pulled my hoodie down and yelled, deli girl! Then everyone started laughing I ran to the bathroom and cried on the toilet. When school ended I went home and cried even more. Why Olivia called me deli girl is because my name has the word deli in it, and my mom is a sandwich maker.

My name is Delilah, and This is my life, I am used to this stuff. Olivia Wilde is my enemy. I want to throw her in a fire and watch her burn.... I am kidding, but it would be nice to get her back. I grew up in a rich family, my dad is a doctor and my mom is a sandwich maker. My favorite person in my life is my sister Morgan, she helped me get through 7th grade year, I am in 8th grade know. 7th was the worst year of my life, that's got bullied by the boys, they always called me skinny linny, because I was super skinny, I do not know why linny was apart of that I guess it was just to make it cooler (which it didn't ). This year is a little better. I got a new nick-name, "deli girl." But it's better than skinny linny. everyone says once you get in high school there is no drama. My parents don't know that I get bullied but they knew that something was wrong so my dad got me an iPad. My dad always said the best way to win someone's heart is with money, but my mom never believed that, she said you should always tell your closest person what is going on. She got me a notebook so I can write all my feelings in it, it really helps. My sister Morgan, is in college right know, so I have been trying to get through this semester by myself. Also my dad is always out of town so it is just mom and me.

When I was done crying I went down stairs, because my mom made us dinner, we normally get take-out but she wanted to try something healthy.After dinner mom went to take a phone call while I went on my iPad and texted Morgan.

Me: "Hey Morgan."
Morgan: "Hey how was school?"
Me: "It was OK Olivia called me deli girl😞, but besides that I got A's in all my classes."
Morgan: "You need to tell mom about Olivia. This is getting out of control."
Me: "I  will."
Morgan: " Good, know I have to study. Goodnight, I love you. "
Me: " Goodnight. "

The next morning I woke up, and went down stairs to go eat. Mom already left, so I grabbed a peace of toast and went to school. When I got there I went to class and stay in the way back.


"Class I want you to meet our new student Skyler. She is from New York and has moved all the way to California, and came to our school, can you believe that! she drove too. She needs some friends so everyone after class try to say hello.


I hope y'all enjoyed this! it took me awhile to think and write it. but please leave a comment down below, and tell me if you like it! BYE!

Love Ash💗 

Comments

Popular Posts