Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Quotes!

Hey everyone! As you can tell I updated my blog, and I am super excited about it. Ok so lets get going, Today I am going to be showing y'all all of my favorite inspiring quote, I mean because this blog is all abut inspirational things. 


#1
Do not bury your failure, let them inspire you. 

#2
I survived because the fire inside me, burned brighter than the fire around me.

#3
Throw me to the wolves and ill come back leading the pack.

#4
By doing what you love, you awaken and inspire others.

#5
People will hate you, break you, shake you, and rate you. But how strong you stand is what make you


That is it. those are my favorite quotes. I hope you enjoyed! if you would like drop a comment down below telling me what you would like to see on this blog. and ill see y'all next time. BYE!


Love Ash💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time!

Hey everyone! today is July 1st, and I thought it would be a good idea to start this month if I tell y'all one of my stories in my life....