Favorite Songs!

Hey everyone! today I will be telling you 10 of my favorite christian songs and 5 of my favorite non christian songs  for this month. I have been in a singing mood since the beginning f June, it must be a summer thing😋. 



10 Favorite Christian Songs:


#1 No Longer Slaves (Live)- Jonathan David, Melissa Helser

#2 More Than Conquerors- Rend Collective
#3 Lead Me To The Cross- Hillsong United
#4 Awesome God- Michael W. Smith
#5 Rising Sun- All Sons & Daughters
#6 Build Your Kingdom Here- Rend Collective
#7 Oh How I Need You- All Sons & Daughters
#8 My Lighthouse- Rend Collective
#9 Overwhelmed- Big Daddy Weave
#10 The Lion And The Lamb- Big Daddy Weave

5 Favorite Non Christian Songs:


#1 Youth- Troye Sivan

#2 Arms- Christina Perri
#3 Closer- The Chainsmokers
#4 Confident- Demi Lovato
#5 DNA- Lia Marie Johnson

Those are my Favorite songs for June. I hope you Enjoyed this Post! Make sure to drop a comment if you have any favorite songs. Also be sure to check out my other posts. BYE!


Love Ash💗

Comments