DIY CHOKERS!

Hey everyone! Today's post is: How to make a choker. I love making these, they are so easy and fun! so here's what you need: 

*String
*charm
*Two Beads
*Clasp
*scissors

Start by measuring the string around your neck at the length you want it to be, and mark it. Then cut it right at the part that you marked it at. Next you are going to grab one of your beads and string it on to the string, then string the charm and the last bead. When your beads are strung on your going to tie a not on each end. Lastly you are going to separate your clasp and the clip side goes on one side and the connector goes on the other side. Make sure to double not the clasp!  

And there you go, you got a choker. Instead of buying one you can just make one yourself. I hope you enjoyed this DIY!

Love Ash💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Things Only Lazy People Understand

Hey everyone! Yesterday I was trying to think about what I can post on my blog. and at night I was watching a youtuber who did Things Only L...