Book Review!

Hey everyone! Today I thought I would do a  book review. I hate reading, but this year I started a series and once I finished it I was like "MORE BOOKS!!"  I am only doing the books I read this month, So lets get started.



#1
Ten Rules For Living With My Sister. This book was written by Ann. M Martin. It is about two sisters who have to share a room, and they have to figure out a way to live with each other.

#2
The Mysterious Benedict Society. This one was written by Trenton Lee Stewart. this is about four kids who were recruited for a mission to stop a bad guy who want to take over the world.

#3
The Mother Daughter Book Club. This book was written by Heather Vogel Fredrick. It is about four girls and half f them do not know each other, but there moms decided to start a mother daughter book club. 


Those are all the books I read this month its not a lot but it some. I hope you enjoyed this! You should defiantly read these books they are all really good. Thats it bye!!!!

Love Ash💗

Comments

Popular Posts