Thursday, June 22, 2017

A tween girls survival Kit!

Hey everyone! Welcome back today's post is a diy kit for girls. I have had a lot of times were I am out and about, and then I need something, but I don't have it in my purse. so I am going to give you a list of what you would normally need. 

#1 Feminine products
#2 Deodorant
#3 Ibuprofen
#4 Hair Ties
#5 Hair Brush
#6 Underwear
#7 Mints/ Gum
#8 Hand Sanitizer
#9 Tide-to-go
#10 Makeup
#11 Perfume
#12 Chap-Stick
#13 Money
#14 Bag To Hold All Of It

 I hope you enjoyed. I am so sorry I have not posted in a week I have been very busy. I hope this helped you.I do not know if this will help you but this is what I always do, I keep a purse filled with this stuff, and keep it on my purse hook. Then when ever I leave I just add whatever else I need to that same bag and then bring it! That is it!

Love Ash💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time!

Hey everyone! today is July 1st, and I thought it would be a good idea to start this month if I tell y'all one of my stories in my life....