Quotes for girls!

      Hey everyone! today is my first TWO QUOTE WEDNESDAY! I will show you two of my favorite quotes for girls.

                                                                 


#1

I am not hot or gorgeous. I do not have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. i am far from being considered a modal, but I am me. I eat food, I have curves, I have more fat than I should. Some people love me, some people hate me. I have done good, I have done bad. I love my PJ's, and I go without makeup. I am random and crazy. and I do not try to be someone I am not. If I love you I do it with all my heart. I do not apologize for who I am, and I will not change for you. 

#2

Yes I am a female! I push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I am laughing. I walk into a room and forget I was there. I count on my fingers. I hide my pain from my loved ones. I say it is a long when it really is not, just to get out of having to tell it. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I care about people who do not care about me.I am strong because I have to be, not because I want to be. I listen to you, even when you do not listen to me. and a hug will always help. yes I am a female.

That's all. I hope you enjoyed. leave a comment if you relate to these quotes. and make sure to go check out my last posts.


Love Ash💗  


Comments