Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Plans!

Hey everyone!  today I will being telling you my plan about what I will posting throughout the week.

Monday is: DIY MONDAY!

Tuesday is: TWO HACK TUESDAY!
Friday is: FAMILY FRIDAY!


Ok so diy Monday is basically I will post one diy on Mondays.
Tuesday, is were I will give you two good hack on Tuesdays. 
Wednesday will be my break day, as well as Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday is family day, were you will here about anything everything. Maybe once a month I will do a Saturday story day. and also tell me in the comments if ya'll would want me to do a Q&A once a month, MAYBE. 

That is all for today. I hope this helped you with what I am going to be doing. 


Love Ash💗   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time!

Hey everyone! today is July 1st, and I thought it would be a good idea to start this month if I tell y'all one of my stories in my life....