Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Quotes For Friends!

Hey everyone! welcome back, today I will be giving you two of my favorite quotes for friends.

  

#1
I think of my BEST FRIEND and know that she is the person who will be there for me, even when I can't be here for myself, who will CHEER me to my greatest heights and who will CONSOLE me when I've fallen down. She will STAND UP for me and LIE DOWN beside me. She will FORGIVE me when I have hurt her. 


#2
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU. If you've got SECRETS  you want to tell, we can TALK all day long. If your DREAMS get broken somehow, I will remind you that you belong. If you need someplace to HIDE, you can hold my HAND for a while. If your SKY begins to fall, I will STAY with you till you SMILE. If someone breaks your HEART I'll help you unbreak it  when you feel SAD. When you NEED a FRIEND I'll STAY.


Those are my two favorite quotes for friends. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THESE QUOTES! and be sure to go check out my last posts. BYE!!!!!!!

Love Ash💗 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time!

Hey everyone! today is July 1st, and I thought it would be a good idea to start this month if I tell y'all one of my stories in my life....