Friday, May 5, 2017

Family fun

Hey everyone! Today is family Friday and I am going to give you five things that you can do with your family.

#1 go to the beach🌊. You dont always have to go to swim. We go and get subway then walk on the beach when we're done eating.


#2 go and see a movie🎬. We went and saw a new movie last night we got popcorn, candy etc. I loved hearing my family laugh  😄. When the movie ends we always get to share our favorite a about the movie!


#3 go out to eat🍝. We love going out to dinner it gives us a chance to talk and see what's going on in our lives.


#4 play a game at home🎲. Most of us love games, sometimes we make a night were we all sit down and play our favorite games. Like Catan!


#5 go on a walk👟. All of us love going on a walk at night time. It doesn't have to be somewhere nice, we go around the block.



That is it! I hope y'all enjoyed this, and it gave you some idea what you can do. Make sure to go check out my other posts.


Love Ash💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time!

Hey everyone! today is July 1st, and I thought it would be a good idea to start this month if I tell y'all one of my stories in my life....