Friday, May 12, 2017

Family Games!

Hey everyone! Today I will be telling you 10 games we love to play as a family.

#1 Catan📄 is a very strategic game, but it's still fun to play as a family.

#2 Monopoly💸💸💸 we play this game only once a year because it can take up to 2 hours. However it's still fun. 

#3 Clue🔪 is one of my favorite games because I love murder mysteries.

#4 Pie face🍰 is very funny to watch because the players get hit in the face with whipped cream😄

#5 Risk🔫 is a very hard game because you battle and fight over worlds.

#6 Codenames🔎 is somewhat like Clue because it's a spy game, but a little different in the way that it's a card game and you're trying to find your secret agents on the board. 

#7 Guesstures🃏 is like charades but you have a time limit.

#8 Speak out😲 You put a mouth opener and you have to say words while everyone else tries to guess what you're saying.

#9 Trivial pursuit🙆 you have to really use your brain and knowledge of facts in this game.

#10 Picwits 📷 is a lot like Apples to Apples but with pictures!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Make sure to go check out the last Family Friday and my other posts too! 

Love Ash💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Time!

Hey everyone! today is July 1st, and I thought it would be a good idea to start this month if I tell y'all one of my stories in my life....