5 minute dry erase board!

      Hey everyone! Welcome back today I will be showing you how to make a five minute dry erase board. This can be given as a gift or you can keep it for your self. 

You will need: 

- A picture frame 
- Scrap book paper
- Dry erase markers 
- Scissors
- Glue

     You will start by taking apart the picture frame then cut the length of the paper to the size of the frame. Then put the glue on the back of the paper and let it sit and dry for about 1 minute. When that's done drying, put it in and then you can start writing on it.


That is it. I hope you enjoyed! This was very short 😖 and it will be longer next time. But I hope you did like it. And I will be posting on Wednesdays it will be called QUOTE WEDNESDAY. I will be posting 2 of my favorite quotes. Make sure to go check out my previous diys along with my other posts.

Love Ash💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Things Only Lazy People Understand

Hey everyone! Yesterday I was trying to think about what I can post on my blog. and at night I was watching a youtuber who did Things Only L...